Uploading video(s) to your site can sometimes be a pain. Check out this post to find out how to correctly insert a video every time.
The best way to embed a video from a third party site:
- On your visual editor screen, click “Text” at the top right of the content area. (This is tab generates the content into HTML coding)
- Go to the video at the third party site (i.e. Youtube, Vimeo, etc)
- Find the “Share” button somewhere on or around the video.
- Click “Embed” and copy the <iframe> shortcode.
- Paste the shortcode into the editor on its own line.
- Update the page and make sure the video/audio showed up on your page.
**Note: The video may not show up while using the PageBuilder's Live Editor so be sure to view your site to see if the video is viewable and working.